Revitalize Longevity Eye Crème
- Item #26305
- .5 fl. oz.
Potent and fast-absorbing, JAFRA ROYAL Revitalize Longevity Eye Créme delivers a boost of moisture to the eye area to visibly plump fine lines as it blurs imperfections.
What It Is
A potent, but soothing eye créme
What It Does
Hydrates and corrects multiple signs of aging and fatigue including fine lines, wrinkles, puffiness and under-eye shadows.
- Hydrates and corrects multiple signs of aging, including fine lines, wrinkles, puffiness and under eye shadows
- Made for all skin types
De-ages skin with 8 key effects:
- Firms skin
- Reduces dark circles
- Reduces the appearance of crow’s feet
- Helps eyes appear lifted
- Gives eyes a fresh, younger, brighter and renewed look
- Reduces puffiness
- Deeply moisturizes skin
- Smooths the look of lines and deep-set wrinkles
- Royal Jelly RJx - Exclusive technology that increases the power of nature’s royal jelly to help skin look and act younger
- Wild Algae - Nutrient-rich botanical that calms swollen, puffy eyes.
- Cassava and Horse Chestnut Flower Extracts - Work to firm skin and reduce the look of dark circles
Water/Aqua, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyltaurate Copolymer, Squalane, Polysorbate 60, Pentylene Glycol, Aesculus Hippocastanum (Horse Chestnut) Flower Extract, Fructose, Glycerin, Royal Jelly, Tetrapeptide-45, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Fucus Vesiculosus Extract, Hexylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Xanthan Gum, Saccharomyces cerevisiae Extract, Hydrolyzed Manihot Esculenta Tuber Extract, Polyacrylamide, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Laureth-7, Phenethyl Alcohol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Maltodextrin, Bentonite, Olive Oil Esters, Citric Acid, Hydrated Silica, Lactic Acid, Squalene, Chlorella vulgaris Extract, Sea Salt, Tocopherol, Biosaccharide Gum-1, Panthenol, DMDM Hydantoin, Trisodium EDTA, PEG-4 Laurate, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Lecithin, Dipropylene Glycol
Skin around the eyes is ultra delicate and shows signs of aging, stress and too many late nights before anywhere else. Apply a dollop the size of a grain of rice to the eye area using your ring finger, gently tapping from the outside of the eye inward along the lower socket. Then, gently apply along your brow bone, moving with light pressure towards the outer corner of your eye.