JAFRA ROYAL Defy 4D Defining Hydrator visibly volumizes, lifts, firms and smooths with second skin technology that helps visibly restore skin, diminishing the look of forehead and frown lines.
Need to Know
- Visibly lifts and firms with a breathable matrix
- Helps visibly reduce wrinkles with biomimetic peptides
- Aids in supporting the skin’s natural barrier
- Helps replenish moisture with second skin technology
- Made for all skin types
- 97% said skin was firmer, and looked and felt moisturized all day after 4 weeks.*
*Percentage of women agreeing in an independent consumer test in the US and Mexico.
- Key Ingredients
- Royal Jelly RJx - Exclusive technology that increases the power of nature’s royal jelly to help skin look and act younger
- Royal Jelly Oil - Rich in fatty acid 10-hydroxy decenoic acid, this emollient helps strengthen the skin’s surface and restore elasticity with intense moisture.
- White Truffle - A rare extract rich in vitamins, minerals and skin-protecting antioxidants that soothes, hydrates, firms, events skin tone and helps to protect against future signs of aging.
- Rea Seaweed - Vitamin, mineral and antioxidant-rich marine powerhouse that brightens and enhances skin clarity
- Second Skin Matrix - Helps support the skin’s structure and replenish its natural barrier with polysaccharides to help hydrate and shield against moisture loss. Contains sea minerals to provide a protective second-skin film against environmental aggressors and biomimetic peptides to help lift and firm.
What It Is
A luxurious hydrator that delivers a 4D age-defying effect by visibly volumizing, lifting, firming and smoothing skin.
What It Does
Floods skin with hydration to plump and smooth, reducing the appearance of forehead and frown lines as it visibly lifts and firms.
Apply moisturizer a few minutes after your serum, so the serum has time to absorb and get to work. Give skin a mini massage by working the cream into skin using gentle, upward strokes over your cheekbones, around your eyes, and down the neck and chest.