Scalp Massage and Hair Treatment
- Item #6890
Stimulate your senses with tension-releasing selfcare. JAFRA Spa Scalp Massage and Hair Treatment helps prevent breakage and condition strands, soothing your senses as it strengthens and moisturizes hair with natural ingredients to nourish and rejuvenate hair follicles.
Need to Know
- Helps prevent breakage and improve hydration
- Releases tension and stimulates the senses with aromatherapy
- Made for all ages and hair types
- Key Ingredients
- Algae Extract Biostructurizer - A complex rich in natural sugars that help protect and strengthen hair
- Ginger & Eucalyptus Extracts - Provides stimulating aromatherapeutic benefits
- Balm Mint - Stimulates skin on the scalp
- Vitamin E - Helps soothe and condition skin
- Vitamin B5 - Enhances penetration of hair shaft to promote long-lasting hydration, strengthens strands to help prevent breakage and conditions without leaving build-up
- Shea Butter - Helps soothe and soften the scalp
- Wheat Protein - Conditions the hair and scalp
What It Is
A relaxing cream treatment that conditions the hair and scalp
What It Does
- Relaxes and revitalizes while delivering conditioning benefits
- Specifically formulated with awakening essential oils
- Clinically, allergy, irritancy and Dermatologist tested
- Apply from the top of your forehead to the back of your head, using fingertips to massage the scalp in small circles from your hairline to the nape of your neck.
- Spread both hands on either side of your head. Repeatedly press fingertips into your scalp and release, making your way to the back of your neck. This helps relieve tightness, headaches, and congestion.
- If desired, hold several sections of your hair close to the roots and gently tug and release. This stimulates hair follicles as blood circulates through your skull to deliver oxygen and nutrients to tightened areas.
- Take a moment to relax and calmly breathe in the soothing aroma.
- Rinse hair thoroughly.
During application, gently apply pressure to the top of your scalp (the point equidistant from nose and each ear) to help boost energy and improve concentration.