The Fab Five: What’s Hot In January
5 products we’re loving this month
By JAFRA Staff
New year, new beauty obsessions! At least that’s our mantra this month, since JAFRA has plenty of rejuvenating essentials to get you in the mood for a great year. On-the-go beauty tools? Check. Hair treatments designed to battle winter dryness? Got it. Add an invigorating fragrance and you’ll feel ready to take on 2017.
January 01, 2017
1. If you want to do makeup like a pro, you need the right tools—and toting around several large brushes isn’t always practical. What to do for on-the-go touch-ups? Turn to the Mini Brush Set that includes 4 essential brushes in a chic pouch the size of an envelope. As in, they’re perfect to pack in a clutch purse for a night out or in your carry-on for a quick getaway.
2-4. Spots 2, 3, and 4 on our list of must-haves go to the products in our Botanical Expertise Trio—because each one is just that good. The dry winter air can be rough on hair, and we’re turning to this nourishing combo to bring it back to life.
5. Now is the time to try a new fragrance—guys included. The perfect scent for January is one that feels both refreshing and warm. Our J-Sport Ride Duo checks off all the requirements (and even includes a mini version for travel!). Bring out his adventurous side with the uplifting scent of fresh lavender and the warm, earthy essence of sandalwood.
- The Moisture Replenish Hair Mask includes ingredients to restore the protective layer on each strand of hair, keeping it hydrated, strong, and manageable
- The Split-End Hair Repair Capsules help fix and prevent dry, broken hair that’s seen a little too much heat and chemical treatment
- The powerful Hair Nourishing Oil uses Argan Oil and vitamins to strengthen strands and provide long-lasting hydration and shine